Islam - A Scientifically Proven Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

administrator

Islamic Medicine
Staff member
Islam - A Scientifically Proven Religion

Introduction

The main purpose of this booklet is two-fold: (i) to convey the message of Allah that there is no God but Allah and Mohammad (May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) is the last prophet, and (ii) to prove that Islam is the true religion and the Quran is the divine book of Allah. We prove Islam and Quran scientifically true. Quran is not a book of science but there are verses in the Quran that talk about biology, astronomy, embryology, physiology, etc., and they have just been discovered by the technology of modern science. The accuracy of Quranic verses has amazed the scientists and ordinary people today because it was not possible for anyone, 1400 years ago, to have such an accurate knowledge about the different aspects of science without having any technology and expertise that we have now.

There are so many miraculous things in the Quran that can’t be covered in this booklet. We won’t be able to go in too much details but will cover different aspects of science as revealed in the Quran. If the Holy Quran is not the book of Allah then it is impossible to explain how a text produced 1400 years ago could have contained ideas that have only been discovered in modern times.

In last 1400 years, not even a single alphabet of the Quran has been changed. It is in it’s perfect and original form as it was revealed. The Quran is a complete record of the exact words revealed by God through the Angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)[1]. It’s the principal source of every Muslim’s faith and practice. It deals with all subjects that concern us as human beings: wisdom, doctrine, worship, and law. But its basic theme is the relationship between God and His creatures. At the same time the Quran provides guidelines for a just society, proper human conduct, and equitable economic principles. Apart from the Quran, Muslims also refer to the life of the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) as a secondary source of guidance.

The purpose of this booklet, as described above, is to establish the veracity of the Quran on the basis of the scientific discoveries made in the 19th and 20th century which had already been revealed in the Quran 1400 years ago. I don’t mean to offend your beliefs but want to share mine with yours, as Allah says in the Quran:

“Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching and argue them in ways that are best and most gracious, for your Lord knows the best who strays from his path and who receives guidance.” (Holy Quran, Nahl 16:125)

Kindly note that I am neither a writer/scholar nor a priest. I am myself learning from the holy scriptures and the experiences of the learned. I have collected valuable material for this booklet from the Holy Quran and various books written by known scholars. It’s my avid desire to propagate the truth. How far am I successful in my sincere efforts will depend on the response this booklet receives from the readers. May Allah show us all the right path. Aameen.

Click here to read more

Shaukat A. Ameen

Status
Not open for further replies.