THE POISONED ARROW
Allah ordered the believing men and women to lower their gaze and guard their modesty for greater purity for them.
This purity from sins which is the meaning most scholars agreed on , but at this age and time purity my mean guard against diseases which may result from not following the order of Allah, also it could means both purity from sins and guard against diseases .
This means it is dangerous and could lead to wide spread troubles.
The gaze is in fact trigger a complex process of hormonal stimulation in preparing the body and the sex organs for the intercourse process which by its action the race and life continue on this planet.
These hormones affect every organ and even every cell in the body and it look that their presence should not last long in the body otherwise this will cause damage and could result in diseases.
Islam has warned us against provoking these hormones unnecessarily through the prophet (pbuh) who said:
- Not to look or gaze at foreign women.
- Women should not show their beauty or but perfumes in front of foreign men.
- Prohibit close contacts or touches between women and foreign men.
- To gets married if you can afford for bachelors.
- To fast if can not afford marriage.
Islam also has put guidelines when these hormones are stimulated:
- Women should not refuse to have sex when the husband asked for it, because this mean that the sex hormones will continue circulating in his body and do its damage in his body.
- To washes himself as soon as he or she had sex this seems to but an end to their presence in the circulation.
THE EFFECTS OF THESE HORMONES
The damage these hormones can do when their presence in the body prolonged can be summarized in to the following (these are our observation for many years):
1-Their effect on the SKIN:
- Bad smell especially from the feet and the axilla.
- Increased secretion of the sweat glands generally and palms, Feet, axilla , the furrow between the buttocks especially ( where a special sweat glands exist called Sudoreferous glands, in their open mouths falls the broken hairs causing their inflammation and abscess formation, such glands being more active in early manhood. These glands in some animals’ secrete odoureferuos substances during the rutting season). These inflammations and abscesses of these glands if continues ends as what is called PIONIDAL SINUSES.
- The inflammation of the glands in the face causes the ACNE, which is caused by low virulent germs of the skin.
- The sweat glands around the anus also affected resulting in their inflammation and the formation of PERIANAL ABSCESSES.
2-Effect on the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM:
- When these hormones are triggered and keep circulating in the body for long time they cause severe headache of MIGRAIN like.
- At the same time the peripheral nerves especially at the palms and feet it feel burning and the tongue feel heavy and difficult to move inside the mouth (PERIPHERAL NERVE FATIGUE or peripheral neuropathy).
3-Effect on the JIONTS:
the long presence of These hormones in the circulation result in osteoarthtitis which affect all joints and especially large joints like the knee and hip joint, which could result from two factors , the first is dryness of the synovial fluid in these joints which case increase in heat production in the joint and reduce the articular cartilage nourishment , the second is the increased tightness of the surrounding ligaments which lead to increased in joint friction. this is their effect on normal joints , On the other hand if the joint is abnormal say by mild osteoarthritis the effect on these result in a pseudogout syndrome. In young girls they cause what is called anterior knee pain disease.
4-Effect on the CARDIO VASCULAR SYSTEM
The effect of these hormones on the CVS is wide spread and involves every part in this system , And these are our observation over long time:
- 1-ON the HEART: They slow the heart rate may be by their effect on the SA nodes directly.
- They causes dilatation of the peripheral veins.
- The bleeding time in the presence of these hormones also found longer than the normal, I usually ask my patients to take a bath early in the morning of their operation and this proved to be helpful.
The other recognized effect of the circulation of these hormones in the body for long time especially in cold weather is RAYNOIDS PHENOMINA.
Other CV diseases suspected to intimate relation with the prolong presence of these hormones in the circulation are :
- Atherosclerosis of the Coronaries and other large and medium size arteries.
- Fat embolism which follow closed fracture of large bone 72 hours post injury, when the patient recover from his injury and feel save especially if he is nursed by female nurses. where his sex hormones start circulating in his blood altering his blood coagulation and with the presence of the fresh fracture result in this syndrome.
- Aortic dilation and other arterial dilation, especially in old peoples whom they are debriefed of sex for long time in silence while these hormones keep causing their damaging effect.
- Increased BLOOD PRESSURE: these hormones cause dilatation of the large and coronary arteries , at the same time cause constriction of the peripheral arteries resulting in elevation of the blood pressure.
5- effect on GASTRINTESTINAL SYSTEM:
This can be summarized:
[*]Anal fissure .by an effect on the white muscles of the anal sphincter, causing their spasm which if prolonged result in the fissure from death of some of these muscles.
[*]Haemmoroids , By their effect on the veins causing their dilatation, plus the constriction caused by the anal sphincter.
6-Effect on the URINARY TRACT:
The prostate is one of the organs, which is stimulated by these hormones, over the years especially in the western societies where the basic level of the circulating hormones is usually high a man can be stimulated along the whole day by semi-naked women and by the time they reach late forties they start showing symptoms of prostatic hypertrophy.
7-Effect on SOFT TISSUE:
The data we are collecting prove beyond doubt that CARPEL TUNNEL SYNDROM is a result of sexual deprivation/unsatisfaction for long time, affect women most of the times and these are either divorced or separated or the male partner can not satisfy the female because of early ejaculation, she continued to suffer after he finish which keep these hormones circulating in her body.
THESE ARE OUR OBSERVATION OVER MANY YEARS, WE HOPE NOW TO PROVE THEM SCIINTIFECLY, THE DATA WE ARE COLLECTING
ABOUT PILONIDAL SINUS AND CARPEL TUNNEL SHOWS WE ARA ON THE RIGHT TRACT, WE HOPE TO FINISH SOON.
THE EFFECT OF THESE HORMONES AT DIFFERENT AGES ALSO SEEM TO DIFFER EARLY BETWEEN 10 AND 20 OF AGE ACNE SEEMS TO BE THE MOST COMEN WHILE BETWEEN 20 AND 30 PIONIDAL SINUS , AFTER THAT FISSURE ,HAEMMORROIDS AND PERIANAL ABSCESS, FISTULA,AND MIGRAIN. AFTER 40s OTHER LIKE JOINTS ARTHRITIS , BLOOD PRESSURE AND LATRE POSTATIC HYPERTOPHY AND CORONARY DIESES.AND THESE AT THE SAME TIME INTERCHANGE BETWEEN EACH OTHERS .
DR. HUSSAIN AL RASHIDY.